Direct advertising and marketing has grown beyond its roots in traditional mail order to embrace a host of new technologies, client relationship-building techniques, and overall performance measures. Right now, businesses and nonprofits of all types use direct marketing and advertising, which now garners 25% of the U.S. marketer’s price range, surpassing newspapers and broadcast Television.
Hailed as the “bible” of direct advertising and marketing for over 30 years, Effective Direct Marketing Approaches has been completely updated and expanded with all the newest tools and techniques needed for good results in today’s digital, multi-channel marketplace. Written by globe-renowned direct advertising and marketing authorities Bob Stone and Ron Jacobs, the Eighth Edition of Profitable Direct Advertising Methods includes significant revisions to chapters on the creative procedure, fully covering the improvement of direct mail marketing, catalogs, and print advertising. The Eighth Edition also explores such new topics as:
- The expanding objectives of direct advertising and marketing in the digital age
- Tactics for optimizing consumer acquisition, up-selling and cross-selling, decreasing defections, extending loyalty, and improving retention
- CRM applications, data mining, contact center, campaign management, and sales force automation
- Buyer experience management–connecting clients and brands at every touch point
- Brand creating with direct marketing tools and techniques
- The development of direct advertising in Europe, Asia, and Latin America
- Techniques of international advertising and marketing–both direct and telemarketing
Successful Direct Marketing Strategies delivers experts a comprehensive roadmap for direct advertising and marketing accomplishment across today’s multiple advertising and marketing channels.
- Successful Direct Advertising Techniques