International Marketing provides students with a actually international treatment of the key principles that each marketing and advertising manager need to grasp.
International markets present distinct challenges that demand a marketer to consider strategically, and apply tools and tactics creatively in order to respond decisively in a fiercely competitive environment. Alon et al. give students with every thing they need to have to rise to the challenge:
- Coverage of modest and medium enterprises, as properly as multinational corporations, where a lot of the growth in international trade and international marketing and advertising has occurred.
- A shift toward higher consideration of solutions advertising and marketing as much more companies move away from manufacturing.
- A focus on emerging markets to equip students with the skills necessary to take benefit of the opportunities that these swiftly expanding regions present.
- Chapters on social media, innovation, and technologies teach students how to incorporate these new tools into their advertising and marketing method.
- New material on sustainability, ethics, and corporate social responsibility important values for any modern enterprise.
- Short circumstances and examples throughout the text show students how these principles and strategies are applied in the genuine globe.
- Longer cases provide instructors and students with rich content for deeper analysis and discussion.
Covering essential topics not discovered in competing books, Global Advertising and marketing will equip students with the knowledge and self-confidence they need to turn into top marketing managers.
A companion internet site characteristics an instructor’s manual with test inquiries, as nicely as extra workout routines and examples for in-class use.
Price tag: $77.35